- The key to survival is embracing your professional struggle October 8, 2019
- Offers that don’t motivate devalue the brand September 5, 2019
- Electronic delivery might be too inexpensive August 15, 2019
- Can brands be built concurrent with taking day-to-day orders? August 8, 2019
- Advertisers first and foremost must do no harm July 31, 2019
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Mail Daily
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: E-commerce
If you know anything about direct response marketing, you know that it’s been around for awhile, is currently the rage, and looks and behaves little like it did just ten years ago. In 2008 direct mail had already taken several … Continue reading
Since Apple had their big fall announcement yesterday regarding the new iPad and iPhone updates/features, as usual the hardware news belongs to Apple and not Amazon. In a recent report Amazon did sort of not announce that this holiday season … Continue reading
Not only do I have deep interest in all things Chinese, (or at least a lot of things Chinese) I also have a soft spot for a once and former client Alibaba.com. My experience with Alibaba was in helping them … Continue reading