- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Millennials
Memes can be funny and cutting at the same time. But they can also generalize to the max. Given that I am a baby boomer I am very aware of the different ways Boomers process and react to the current … Continue reading
You’ve heard the expression as part of the Hippocratic Oath to which physicians abide. ‘Primum non nocere’ – First, to do no harm. As it relates to marketing and advertising the basic tenet should hold, but does not always. Since … Continue reading
You hear it all the time from experienced professionals both baby boomers and Gen Xrs – Millennials have way too much of sense of entitlement, lack a work ethic, expect rewards for what might be seen as just doing their … Continue reading