Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Alibaba
Alibaba still wants to win in the United States
Last week Alibaba and Jack Ma, (Chairman Jack Ma that is) arranged to host a Gateway 17 conference in Detroit, Michigan. It was the first time Alibaba has hosted such a conference outside of China. ‘Gateway ’17 is Alibaba’s road … Continue reading
Posted in Alibaba, Amazon, Internet Marketing Tagged Alibaba, Alipay, Amazon, Detroit Free Press, Gateway 17, Gateway 17 conference, Jack Ma, richest man in China, Taobao, Tmall Leave a comment
Singles Day in China and the future of Chinese brand development
Earlier this week you might have heard about China’s incredible ‘Singles Day’ sales of not quite US $6 billion that occurred this past Monday 11-11. Alibaba (full disclosure a recent client) has promoted this ‘holiday’ since 2009. Last year on Nov. … Continue reading
China Skinny does a good job curating China content
One of my new favorite China information sites is China Skinny It is a collection of stories related to marketing and lifestyle development in the Middle Kingdom. The variety of stories is very good and I almost always find more than … Continue reading