Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Tucker Pivonka on China’s pushing to get ahead
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Haier
China will have to be known for high quality products
Last summer I wrote about the idea that few Chinese companies have embraced a dedication to making best-in-class products. In my many visits to factories in China over the past five years I was almost universally asked about quality control … Continue reading
China Skinny does a good job curating China content
One of my new favorite China information sites is China Skinny It is a collection of stories related to marketing and lifestyle development in the Middle Kingdom. The variety of stories is very good and I almost always find more than … Continue reading