1) Why are there ads in the subway with QR codes displayed when there is no internet service on the subway itself?
2) Would you turn your house into a billboard? http://www.aol.it/rpy8Na
3) How long will it be before urinals in public restrooms carry advertising?
4) Do you watch the screen when riding in the back of taxi?
5) Would you be willing to receive a steady stream of ads on your smart phone if the monthly fees were paid for by the carrier?
6) Which company do you think will last longer – Groupon or Foursquare?
7) If you’ve used a Groupon or Living Social coupon to dine in a restaurant you’ve never before visited – have you ever gone back a second time?
8) I don’t watch ads when I DVR a television program preferring to fast forward through them as I believe is the case with most people. What percentage of DVR watchers do you think should be counted as having actually watched an ad during the program?
9) Will people continue to patronize online companies that don’t offer a free shipping option?
10) In 2012 will you use Ebay’s Redlaser.com bar scanner or Amazon.com’s bar code scanner to check pricing on in-store items?
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and Joyous Kwanzaa. Oh and a healthy and Happy 2012 too!