Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Stew Leonard’s
What is it about IKEA?
Less than two weeks ago I made my first trip to IKEA. I realize that this puts me far into the minority and now that I have been there truly EVERYONE has been to an IKEA – or so it … Continue reading
Posted in Best business practices, Customer Experiences Tagged Big stores, DIY, Do it yourself, IKEA, Stew Leonard's Leave a comment
Stew Leonard’s gets it right
I’ve lived in Connecticut for more than 18 years. Even before my wife and I moved here we visited frequently. On more than one occasion we stopped and shopped at Stew Leonard’s http://www.stewleonards.com – self proclaimed ‘World’s largest dairy store’. … Continue reading