- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: U.S. Economy
It’s been more than four years since the economic crash of 2008 that affected (and still affects) many countries around the world including the U.S. The behavior of many Americans has changed and some of those changes are likely permanent. … Continue reading
Yesterday (October 9th) was an anniversary of sorts. In 2007 on October 9th the Dow Jones reached the highest level it has ever recorded closing at 14,163.53. At the start of business four years later the index is 11,103.12. For … Continue reading
I just read a story that was posted on line this afternoon of January 8, 2010 U.S. Job Losses in December Dim Hopes for Quick Upswing http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/09/business/economy/09jobs.html?hp Were you hoping for a quick upswing? Is that what everyone really wants? There … Continue reading